THE MUSIC GARDEN HOUSTON
You can still ENROLL for FALL !
Fall Classes continue to Jan 20, 2024
Tuition will be pro-rated for classes remaining in Fall semester...
Class sizes are limited. Once closed, waiting list only!
Kirkwood South Atrium
11777 Katy Fwy Suite #250
Text or e-mail for more information!
Leilani Miranda, owner of The Music Garden
40 yrs early childhood music education experience
international Musikgarten trainer / presenter
Joining Ms. Leilani in the studio are Ms.Samantha and Ms Emily!
Our teachers are degreed & certified
Bringing love of music & passion for teaching using their unique approach:
Children have fun using games, songs & activities from birth through piano.
*We tune the ear, refine the voice, & develop a rhythmic body through which music can be expressed!
In our program, your child will learn music as a language.
Ask about our motto "Plan until 10..."
- Patterns are our foundation.
- Patterns are an integral part of our classes
- Baby Music through Piano!
- We adjust the modality developmentally
- only aural reception
- vocal responses
- inclusion of symbolic language
- visual, writing & reading,
- Musical Scaffolding:
- Each level of Musikgarten
- specifically designed to lead to the next
- culminating in music literacy & proficiency on Piano
- As one parent put it: "The songs they sing in toddler class become the songs they play on the piano!"
- Piano Graduates are independent, literate, intuitive musicians who sight-sing, sight-read, write, compose, improvise and transpose in all keys!
Payments accepted by Venmo, Zelle, check, cash Contact for credit card.
Teaching music ... understanding children... since 1984!
Follow us on Facebook